Photos of this Trip
(MACHU PICCHU RESERVATIONS Travel Agency)
DAY 1: LUCMABAMBA – LLACTAPATA – HIDROELECTRICA – AGUAS CALIENTES
PICK UP: Depending on the place that you want to be pick you up
- HIKING DISTANCE: 12 KM / 7.5 ML
- OVERNIGHT: In the hotel in aguas calientes town
- Maximun altitude: 2700 m / 12834 ft
- MEALS: Lunch and dinner
- WEATHER: warm
Once in lucmabamba we will start the trek to llactapata this road is an original trail from the inka times which was used to connect Machu Picchu with Choquequirao, the ascent takes about 3 hours then you have enough time to explore the Inca ruins of llactapata and enjoying the view of the inca cathedral Machu Picchu, there the guide will give you an explanation about the place. After you walk down to Hydroelectrica for a delicious lunch and continue with the trek to Aguas Calientes for 3 more hours. where you will have the chance to have a dinner and if you like a night in the hotel in order to visit machupicchu on the next day
- Transfer from any place that you woul like to start the Trek
- A professional tour guide prepared in first aid and connoisseur of the route.
- Second guide for groups of more than 09 passengers.
- All the regulars meals which are need for the trip
- One night hotel in Aguas Calientes
- Entrance ticket to Machupicchu
- Train ticket from Aguas Calientes to Ollantaytambo
- Transfer Ollantaytambo Station - Cusco to the hotel
- First aid kit
- Oxygen bottle
HUCHUY QOSQO TREK PACKING LIST
- Your passport
- Rain poncho (plastic).
- A coat
- Cap or hat.
- Walking shoes.
- Canteen or bottle of water.
- Photographic camera.
- Personal medicines suggested by your doctor.
DOCUMENTS TO CARRY WITH YOU
- Original Passports
- Immigration card
- Original International Student Identity Card (in case you have applied for a student discount)