Photos of this Trip
(MACHU PICCHU RESERVATIONS Travel Agency)
PLACES THAT YOU VISIT:
- Cusco downtown
- Cusco main cathedral
- Coricancha the main inca temple
- Tipical central market of cusco
- Interesting Inca and colonial streets
we pick you up in the morning from any place in Cusco the you tell us. Then we get you to the downtown of cusco to explore the Inca capital. We will take you to the most importan temples of cusco such Coricancha the main temple of the incas, the colonial cathedral to understand the mix of Inca and colonial. After we take you to the central market of Cusco to apreciate the real daily life of cusquenian people and also you have the chance to try some snacks in the market. Then we take you through the diferent Inca Streets of Cusco while we have lunch in one of the tradicionals restautanrs of cusco after lunch and some drinks we drive you to the four Inca ruins of Sacsayhuaman, Qenqo, Pucapucara and Tambomachay. afterwards in the afternoon we take you to explore some of the really interesting neighborhood of cusco then we take you back to the hotel
- Pick up from the place where you stay to start the tour
- Profesional english speaking tour guide to explore Cusco
- Entrance ticket to cathedral of Cusco
- Entrance ticket to Coricancha temple
- Entrance ticket to the four ruins of Cusco
- 1 Delicious Lunches in a traditional restaurant
WHAT IS NOT INCLUDED
- Extra expences
WE RECOMMEND TO BRING:
- A coat
- Cap or hat.
- Tennis shoes.
- Water bottle.
- Photographic camera.
DOCUMENTS TO CARRY WITH YOU
- Original Passports
- Immigration card
- Original International Student Identity Card (in case you have applied for a student discount)